Friday, March 18, 2011

It's T-shirt Time!

Bored out of my mind, I began to scroll through the instant Netflix options.  And that's when I came across it.  Jersey. Shore.  And a whole new evening faze started in Jesse and I's lives.

There's fist pumping, words like "smushing" and "grenades", t-shirt time, and drama.  Oh. the. DRAMA.  The show is trashy, but we can't seem to "quit it".  It's reality t.v. at its best.  We love it!

Some of my favorites:

  • Ronnie's two different laughs.

  • Ronnie and Sami's relationship. -Granted the drama between them is getting so OLD, but I secretly find myself wondering what happens between them next!

  • Pauly D. -I love the "kid".  I love his eye pops when he can't believe the drama that is happening before his very eyes.  I love the way he talks: "It's t-shirt time." "Oh yeah! Cabs are here. Yeah!" I love that he is adamant about his hair and his shoes.  He is always down for GTL!  I love him.

  • T-shirt time.

  • Vinny-I love that he is different from the rest.  His body is not one to boast about.....at least his upper half anyways.  Vinny seems so sweet and like a big brother type.  And yes.  I want him and Snooki to end up together! (I'm a romantic, what can I say)

  • Mike, a.k.a. The Situation- What a jerk!  He is always looking out for #1.  I can't believe half of what he says to his girls.  The show wouldn't be what it is without him!

  • The girl fights in the house.


I am addicted to this show!  Don't start it unless you plan to watch it on a weekly basis!!

1 comment:

  1. My 62-year-old father thinks Jersey Shore is the best show on tv. He would tell you that Snooki and the Situation are his favorites. I personally like Pauly and Vinny, but Snooks and J-Woww are great, too. The jury is still out on Deena for me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment!