Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Carpenter in Me

I just discovered The Lettered Cottage!  I love DIY projects and home decorating, which is why I fell in love with this website.

For the past year, my eyes have been glued to all the different Pottery Barn catalogs.  For the past year, my husband has been fearful that I was going to spend every last dime of our money on a Pottery Barn dinning table.  What can I say?  They've got good stuff.  And I want a HUGE table.  But.....that's not all that I want.  I love almost everything they have.  I want my house to look like it stepped out of one of their magazines.

So how are we going to afford and do this?  My answer, the Lettered Cottage and Ana White.  Ana's got the PB knock off plans and I have two hands.  I'm the man with a plan....lots of them.  A trip to Home Depot is in my very near future...........

Jesse, don't doubt me.  Our house is going to be amazing.  And for a fraction of the price!  I'll post pics and projects along the way.  Be sure to tune in!!

In the meantime, check out the Lettered Cottage and AnaWhite.com! (not to be confused with Vanna White)

First up, a knock off coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!