Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Inspired

Spring brings about new beginnings. Birth to new things. 

This spring, for me, is all about finding new inspiration.  I need a breath of fresh air. I need to branch out.  Until now, most of my inspiration has come from Jasmine Star.  Not that I am saying goodbye to Jasmine, but I feel as though it is time for me to dig deeper and discover who I am as a photographer.

Thanks to fellow photographers, Showit, Facebook, and Jasmine Star's blog, I have unearthed some really great sites.  I can't wait to spend more time checking them all out!  Each one speaks to me.  I love the fashion feel they all have.

Here's to new ideas and inspirations............................

One shoot closer to defining my style! (More pics from this shoot coming soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!