Monday, December 6, 2010

What's In My Bag?

I am excited to announce the arrival of my newest lens, the Canon 28mm 1.8.  I am so thrilled to finally own a wide angle lens! 

Many of you are probably wondering what equipment I currently own and use for shoots.  Take a peek into my bag.....

I shoot with a Canon 5d camera.

The lens I use the most is the 50mm 1.8.  It was my first lens and has been very good to me.

I use the Canon 70-200mm f/4 L series lens for all of my zoom needs and the Canon 28mm 1.8 for all my wide angle shots.

This is the core of my business equipment.  As my business grows, I hope to obtain the Canon 85mm lens.  Convincing Jesse that it is time for me to buy another lens will be a tough sell.  Maybe in a month or two.  For now, I guess that is why places rent camera equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!