Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bring on the Heat

Hot Chocolate.  My fingers are as cold as ice and all I can think about is drinking a cup of hot chocolate. 

As a kid I hated hot chocolate!  Why do I love it so much now?  My conclusion: Age changes some of your taste buds. 

For as long as I can remember, my mom has been a coffee-oholic.  She drinks it black. Straight out of the piping hot pot.  On cold days as a kid, I would love to hold my mom's coffee cup for her because of the warmth it put off.  My sisters of course, like every other kid, would want to sip on hot chocolate.  I never understood it.

15 years later and I can't get enough.  Cold= hot shower, pajamas, and hot chocolate.  In that order.  I can't explain it, but I am a changed woman!  For the better I think........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!