Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree..... Where are you?  It is December 6th and my living room still has no tree. The nooks and crannies of my house go undecorated.  This never happens!  What is wrong with me?  Usually RIGHT after Thanksgiving passes, I can be found in my garage, digging out all my Christmas decorations. 

I love Christmas, the decorating, the giving of gifts, the smell of scented candles burning, seeing houses all lit up, cuddling under warm blankets, wearing cozy pajamas and fuzzy socks, etc.  However, I hate winter.  I would totally be fine if it snowed once, maybe twice a year.  I hate being cold.  I would rather be too hot than too cold.   Wait a minute, I got off on a tangent.  Sorry about that.

Back to my Christmas tree.  I blame it on winter laziness.  (Though technically it is not even winter yet!)  I am not sure why my home isn't already dripping with Christmas decorations and lights, but it has to change. TONIGHT!  I know, I know.  This is what I said two days ago, but this time I mean it.

By this time tomorrow, my home will be the Griswold of the neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!