Thursday, December 9, 2010

Custom Guest Sign-In Albums

Due to popular demand, I am now adding Custom Guest Sign-In Albums to my product list! I am SO excited about these!!

A what? A Guest Sign-In Album.  It is a customized, flush mount (thick pages!) album of your engagement pictures, designed by me.  White space is left around the edges of your pictures so that wedding guests can sign their names and leave messages in the blank area.  These albums look amazing when completed and are so creative compared to the traditional guest book.

I wish these albums would have been around when Jesse and I got married! (I act like we got married a century ago- really it has only been eight years.  So much has changed in that time though!) I don't think I have ever gone back to look through our guest book.  Why would I?  It is just a bunch of names crammed onto tiny lines in a (visually) unappealing book. 

If you are getting married soon and haven't bought a guest book yet, look into ordering a customized album.  Trust me, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!