Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Paint Chips Galore

This color would be perfect for the living room!  Maybe I should go with the Newburyport Blue in my Study. Oh, the Agave Green could be the perfect accent against that blue.  I do like the Classic Brown.  Maybe in the guest bathroom........ 

I have been at this for several months now.  Jesse and I are about to buy our first home together!  I am so excited.  I have dreamed about this day for a looong time.  I want it to be perfect.  The colors.  The furniture.  Everything.

Like lots of girls, I have THE NOTEBOOK.  The one that contains random torn out scraps of magazine images.  My idea of the perfect dining room table.  The rugs I want. The couch and wall accents.  Even the light fixtures.  Room after room, with paint chips pasted to the sides.

Have I found or seen the inside of my future home?  Not yet.  But it doesn't matter.  When I do, I will have it all planned out.

Jesse (like most men) doesn't understand my madness.  That's ok.  Ladies you got my back right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!