Friday, October 29, 2010

All Kinds of Women

Before engagement shoots I always try and encourage my female clients to be confident and to wear whatever makes them feel beautiful, whether that be a sparkly cocktail dress and high heels or jeans and a nice top.  Somehow though I always end up fumbling my words and the speech turns out terrible.  Today I was glancing through an old issue of W Magazine and came across an ad that made me smile.

"All 'butts' (my word of choice for young readers) were not created equal.  Bring us your skinny tomboys, your curvy girls, and all girls in between.  We believe that hotness comes in all shapes and sizes." - Levi's

I couldn't have said it better myself!  All women have an outfit or two in their closet that they feel they look good in but hardly ever get the chance to wear.  They are saving it for a special occasion.  Well, I say bust it out for your engagement shoot.  Confidence looks very sexy and appealing on a woman!  Trust me, you'll be able to see it in your pictures.

Women of all shapes and sizes can look amazing given the right outfit, makeup, hairstyle, and a little bit of confidence.  So go to the mall and get your makeup done, spend a little extra time on your hair, and grab that dress.  What's holding you back?

                                                                 A picture just for fun!