Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All Dolled Up

When I was younger, I used to dream about the day I would get married.  The boy I was going to marry.  Let's just say I played house A LOT.  (Just ask Brian, the neighbor boy!)

One of the ways I acted out my future was through playing with barbies.  Don't hate.  Barbies are cool.

The thing was, I always spent so much time prepping the house, getting the furniture just so, picking out her outfits, fixing her hair, and selecting her car for the day, that I rarely even got to the "playing" part before it was time to quit.  My sister and I had some great times in that basement with all our barbie friends!

It's who I am.  A planner.  Detail-Oriented.

I know many of you are probably planners too.  Perhaps, that's why I love my job so much!  Although I am already married, I get to experience a variety of weddings.  Some themed, some traditional, some outdoors, and some vintage.  Details galore.  Each one is so unique.  Planned to perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!